Career Smart – Our client, a Publishing and Editing Firm located in Ikeja, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Editing Intern
- Our client is seeking to fill the role of a Content Editing Intern.
- The role holder will be responsible for proofreading, line editing, and developmental editing duties.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Be a 2019 Batch ‘C’ Corps member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Have relevant experience as a copy editor, campus journalist, content writer or related role.
- Be a graduate of English/Literature, Mass Communications, Theatre Arts, Sociology, or any other related Arts/Social Science field.
- Have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Follow Jobzilla on Instagram and also Click here to get latest jobs in your inbox everyday!