Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Upon completion of the program and based on performance, the candidate may be offered permanent employment and promotion.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a consistent manner.
- Ability to work independently and part of the team.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Management Trainee” as subject of email.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Follow Jobzilla on Instagram and also Click here to get latest jobs in your inbox everyday!