Titilayo Odus & CO. Limited
Titilayo Odus & CO. Limited is a foremost provider of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and training services. Currently we are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position stated:
- Assist in identifying and documenting training needs and solutions for prospective clients.
- Assist in coordinating all internal and external training activities, develop training content and curriculum and manage training resources.
- Coordinate the collation and analysis of participants’ feedback after training sessions.
- Manage communications with clients and trainees’ and also attend to new enquiries from prospective clients.
- Market training services, facility and programmes to continuously build the training business.
- Keep records of all training activities and assist in the production of post-training report.
- Carry out any other training related task as assigned.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, integrity, and self-confidence.
- Evidence of excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisation, project management and record keeping skills.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with the Microsoft Office suite.