Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters. Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the position stated:
- The role is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator who will take on responsibilities as a State Supervisor for the UNICEF C4D/Polio Programme in Kaduna.
- The VCM Coordinator will be the most senior staff based in all the high-risk state capitals (where we have VCM Networks fully functioning) as the project leads and will be responsible for providing the required support to Zonal and Country office teams.
- Under the general guidance of Zonal Coordinators and Chiefs of Field Offices, and with technical oversight by the National VCM Coordinator and Polio Field Coordinator from the Abuja Country Office, the incumbent will be responsible for the program and general management, financial oversight and approvals, data reporting and analysis and feedback for a quality implementation and achieving deliverables of the program through the VCM network.
- The VCM Coordinators will ensure meeting all reporting and financial deadlines highlighting achievement of key deliverables for C4D/Polio integrated response in their respective states and provide regular analysis of social data to inform further planning and contribute in key reporting documents. They will be expected to travel within their state to conduct regular field supportive supervision and review status of implementation of C4D committed activities.
- Advanced University Degree in the Social/Behavioral Sciences, (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, health Economics, Health Education) with emphasis on community organization, participatory approaches and research.
- Fluency in English with excellent report-writing skills. Knowledge of local working language of the duty station an asset.
- Minimum eight years of progressively responsible professional work experience in the development, planning and management of community based programs, including several years working in planning organization, monitoring and evaluation with experience
- Demonstrated skills in planning, organization, monitoring and evaluation with experience in developing strategy and formulation of key messages.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring strong partnerships and community engagement.
- Demonstrated experience and high acceptability in working with government, UNICEF or other UN organization, INGOs, and donors, working with Polio, immunization or public health provision is an asset.
- Current knowledge of health, immunization interventions and strategies as well as programming policies and procedures in international development cooperation
- Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas, as well as to impart knowledge and teach skills
- Communication skills, to work closely with variety of partners, stakeholders and communities at large
- Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2019.