Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an indigenous engineering and construction company.
Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Graduate Architect
- The candidate shall be responsible for designing new buildings and projects, strategy development etc.
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients.
- Analyzing and advising clients
- Use 3D to develop detailed drawings.
- Set up meetings and negotiations with contractors and other professionals.
- Assist manager and attend regular meetings with clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good use of 3D for design and drawings.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Adaptable, young and smart.
- Education: A minimum of a university degree in a related course, professional certification is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Follow Jobzilla on Instagram and also Click here to get latest jobs in your inbox everyday!